this is for you, jie. For all the times when you aren't online. MY blog about My life, for YOU.

Monday, September 12, 2005

home alone

For the next few days, i will have to navigate the route to school (and everywhere else)on my own :( Ah well, it'll be a good test of time management and coordination.
I have become an avid promoter of E_God... what can i say, it's really really good! Put it this way, I'M still going, though exams are three weeks away.
I must say that being in my class is a blessing as well as a curse. The minute i step into class, i have this great surge of motivation, especially when i peeked into evelyn's studying time table... she's finished her 1st round or rivision for the three sciences!! That girl is a breathing robot. Talk about motivation boost. Not to mention, i had sudden amnesia over the holidays, so i forgot that such a thing as homework existed, and went on happily revising my work till i realised that i had a lit essay, a source-base assignment and a math assignment to complete. So now i have to stay up late, AND wake up earlier!! darn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home