this is for you, jie. For all the times when you aren't online. MY blog about My life, for YOU.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

my dream guy

Teehee, i'm coming up with a dream guy. Mind you, i'm being a tad fantastic here.
  1. GODLY. yeps. that says it all. I want someone who'll be willing to become a missionary with me.
  2. tall - i'm short, so in order not to have pixies for kids i shall marry TALL people:D
  3. smart - but not genius smart, they are always floating somewhere near heaven...
  4. Funny- my kind of funny!! wacky, sarcastic and... yeah!
  5. Into sports - i will NOT have a fat boyfriend... EW!!
  6. into drama - we shall be theatre buffs together!
  7. geeky - think immersed all day in books, dreamy and far-off
  8. rugged - he can go with me to climb random mountains all over the world!
  9. strong - i'm bound to bang into something larger than me, at the rate i'm going
  10. mature - but that'll be kinda irrelevant soon... i hope...
  11. Well brought up - i want a guy who opens doors for me, and lets me walk ahead!!
  12. Kind, nice and generous - i'm not referring to shopping... i'm referring to donation drives and what not. He WILL smile at the tin can holders! also, very importantly, he will be nice to maids.
  13. talkative - i can't quite decide which kind i'd rather have... but if he's talkative, he must let me talk too. hmm. that doesn't quite fit... is there moderate, anyone?
  14. good voice - so i can sing along with him SOFTLY and not hurt the eardrums of anyone sitting TOO close :P
  15. Good bod - not fat, not even very mascular... the lean wiry kind!
  16. OH, and BEEG eyes! Cos i don't have them.
  17. hmm. maybe hardworking too, so i can quit and become a taitai.
  18. romantic!! He can buy me roses at random intervals, or whenever i'm bored :) also, he can take me to quiet places where we can hold hands and listen to our thoughts. or something.

i can't believe this!! i can't even make it to a nice round 20... HMmm. i think there's more, but i've got amnesia and I FORGOT. so yeah, till i remember, this is it. Not a lot rite? quiet reasonable, too... :P

2 Comments:

Blogger ame said...

hot bod hot bod!! hee :D. yes. i definitely agree with you. wiry and lean is the best... *ahem* is neither...*sigh* and he's what i'd call barren chested. think of a can of soup balanced on two chopsticks. but i do love him so!

oh lee, i won't add this blog to my list of friends so that it'll be private yah?

9:22 PM

 
Blogger lysh said...

haha, so CUTE.
dream guys are meant to be standards, not the actual person u aim for... i don't think u ever PLAN to fall in love, anyway. it just happens, like if u look to the side and talk while you walk along a street, u are BOUND to hit a lamp post :D

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home