this is for you, jie. For all the times when you aren't online. MY blog about My life, for YOU.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

dreams

Yesterday, i was totally out of it, so i went to bed extra early, little dreaming that i'd dream, oversleep, and wake up feeling as if i'd spent the whole night somewhere far far away (in school, to be exact).
I think the most demoralizing dream one can ever have is that of school, as it simply brings home to sad SAD message that one doesn't have much of a life. Anyway, my dream came through as i lugged myself to school for physics remedial... which, as i predicted, was a total waste of time, because we just went through moments assignments, which i had conveniently left behind, thinking that we were going on to the new topic Heat.
OH, an read urban today. Or rater, flip hastely over the cover articles to the second last page, and snip out the little article on rockclimbing!! So now i don't have to tell you blankly that Climb Adventure is somewhere near keppel towers, because NOW u do have the address :) I'm going to go rockclimbing the minute exams are over, and train my arm muscles! hehe. I love climb adventure cos they have this little place with all the toughest bits of walls plastered everywhere, even the ceiling, so you can (or try to) clamber all around. For the most challenging rockwalls, however, i reccomend Safra Yishun, cos I tried the easiest walls, and i had hard time reaching the top (like seriously, i fell off 5 times). Climb adventure also has a very challenging wall (it slopes outwards at a 3o degree angle the minute you start, so you have to rest everytime you move up one handhold) but it doesn't have the luxury of space to have the number of walls that Safra has, nor does it have the real challenge of climbing under blazing hot Singapore weather. I MISS ROCKCLIMBING!! Actually, i miss working out, because i fear i am turning into a couch potato...*shudder*.
I think people who liked my other blog or duly horrified by this one... *cackles*
Yes, i actually am normal, and think about normal stuff like the weather, clothes, and hobbies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home