this is for you, jie. For all the times when you aren't online. MY blog about My life, for YOU.

Monday, September 05, 2005

dancing

Whee! i've caught the dancing bug from evelyn! I've just spent the last hour prancing around the house, and dancing to whatever song was playing on the radio! Heee. It's so fun! i just LOVE to go crazy! It's a really good form of stress relief, btw. I have decided. at the end of the year, DIRECTLY after exams, i shall learn hip hop and waltz! yay! My sister made me promise not to go near salsa and belly dancing though :P i wonder why.
So sad,it's too late for me to join ballet. :D nono, i'm kidding. BUt i do see why evelyn likes it so much. It's truly a skill, cos you have to be in control of your body, in order for you too look graceful.. believe me, i've tried. I remember our primary one ballet classes. All we did was touch our toes, TRY to do splits, do positopn one to ten and that was it. The only reason why i stayed on was because i liked the TuTu, but i quit in Primary 2 cos the teacher cast me as a boy in our performance! Imagine what i'd have been if i hadn't quit then... maybe i'd be learning pointe by now.. O.o I, however, cannot imagine myself in a leotard. Oh wait, i can. Cos a leotard is like a swimming costume. Well, in that case, i am not going near a leotard. EVER. ewewew. Now you know the second reason why i HATE swimming... other than the fact that it makes my skin feel dry, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home