this is for you, jie. For all the times when you aren't online. MY blog about My life, for YOU.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

are u really over?

Am I? really over? i touch this area of my emotions as one would touch a fresh-healed scar. I am unsure what to expect. Will i find that underneath the surface, things are still the same? Or will i find that things have healed well, with nothing but a fine scar to show? Or has my cut become infected, and grown worse than ever?
Are you really over? that's what a friend asked me. I said yes. Of course. But let me first start with stating what "over" means. It means accepting it's presence as an inevitable fact, but one that is temporal, and one that will pass. It doesn't mean forgetting, nor does it mean that everything is as it was before it happened. Because things can never be the same. The lessons i learnt from it will always stick with me through my journey of life, and it will enrich my life. Of that i am sure.
Do i still feel the same? Honestly? i don't know. One never Knows, until one wakes up one day to find that one has not thought about it for a long time, and when one thinks about it, there is this strange peace and JOY, and one is able to laugh over what has happened. Till then, u just Live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home